Help & FAQ
What is ‘My Account’? How do I update my information ?
It is easy to update your Odishastore account and view your orders any time through ‘My Account’.
‘My Account’ allows you complete control over your transactions on Odishastore
Track the status of your orders
Odishastore offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that Odishastore’s trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
You may use Internet Banking, E-Gift Voucher (eGV), Cash on Delivery and Wallet to make your purchase.
Odishastore also accepts payments made using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro , credit/debit cards in India
Are there any hidden charges (Octroi or Sales Tax) when I make a purchase on Odishastore?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Odishastore. The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
Delivery charges may be extra depending on the seller policy. Please check individual seller for the same.
What is Cash on Delivery?
If you are not comfortable making an online payment on Odishastore.com, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment method instead. With C-o-D you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online.
For this you also contact your nearest Agent of Odisha Store
How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India and 21 other countries.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards.
Internationally issued credit/debit cards cannot be used for Flyte, Wallet and eGV payments/top-ups.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Odishastore?
All credit card and debit card payments on Odishastore are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
What steps does Odishastore take to prevent card fraud?
Odishastore realizes the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team.
In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine card holder. We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and request them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.
Can I make a credit/debit card or Internet Banking payment on Odishastore through my mobile?
Yes, you can make credit card payments through the Odishastore mobile site and application. Odishastore uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks.
How do I place a Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) order?
All items that have the “Cash on Delivery Available” icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select “Pay By Cash on Delivery”. Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
- For this you Contact our Agent near by you for C-o-D orders
- Cash-only payment at the time of delivery.
How do I check the current status of my orders?
- You can review the status of your orders and other related information in the ‘My Account’ section
- In the My Account page, click on the ‘My Orders’ link to view the status of all your orders. To view the status of a specific order, click on the ‘Order Number’ link.
- Payment Pending Authorization:Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
Payment Authorized, Order under Processing:Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed by the seller.
Order Shipped:Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
Order Cancelled:The order was cancelled.
When and how can I cancel an order?
- You can cancel your order before it reaches the “Order Shipped” state. To cancel, please Contact Us with the order number.
What are the delivery charges?
- Delivery charge varies with each Seller.
- Sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. The delivery charge may be waived off by some Sellers, if you shop with them for a minimum predefined value.
Are there any hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc) on items sold by sellers?
- There are zero hidden charges when you make a purchase on Odishastore. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
Delivery charges are not hidden charges and are charged (if at all) extra depending on the Seller’s shipping policy.
When are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns
Write to us at email@example.com in case you want to raise a dispute. Odishastore looks at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from Odishastore for settling the dispute.
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame
- Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
- Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies
- Any consumable item that has been used or installed
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers
- Anything missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories
- Made-to-order / custom jewellery
- Fragile items, hygiene related items